The JCB HTD5 dumpster is a compact, walk-behind, hightip device that’s over 20 times more effective than the traditional wheelbarrow. Ideal for use with a JCB micro excavator, it’s powered by a 5.9 hp economical diesel engine and has a choice of manual or electric start.
2-speed tracking provides a low speed for precision and control in tight spaces, with a fast speed for travelling across site. A track lock as standard stops the machine creeping when parked on a hill.
The JCB HTD5 dumpster is truly indispensable on restricted sites and smaller projects, like driveways, footings, patios, conservatories and paths.
- Maximum machine width of 690mm – fits through standard 750 mm doorway
- 1450mm tip height – tips directly into a skip or high-sided vehicle
- High carrying capacity of 500kg
- Drop down engine cover gives easy access for daily checks, servicing and maintenance
- Cesar datatag as standard