The JCB VMR-75 is slightly uprated over the VMR-60. It’s a 75 kg vibratory rammer with a low-maintenance design for long working hours and higher productivity. Strong, sturdy and with a low centre of gravity, the VMR-75 is powered by a 4-stroke 2.6 kW Robin engine which helps generate a tamping force of 16 kN.
A four-column guide makes for stable functioning, high reliability and clinical results. Plus, the VMR-75 generates a horizontal force to make movement easier.
- Oil bath lubrication on all moving parts
- Shock absorbing damping plate
- Top-mounted air cleaner and transport device for machine safety
- Emergency switch on guide bar
- Protected air cleaner on top of the machine
- Engine protection bar
- Optional transport wheels
Full specifications available on the JCB Africa Website.